PDA

View Full Version : Technical Papers

botrous
21-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Guys I'm interested in any kind of technical papers , handbooks , books , fault detection rules etc . . . I'm trying to make an hvac digital library ... any help would be apprecieted :D

Lc_shi
22-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Hi botrous
It's a good idea. At first,you should set up a ftp space, leave a password ,we can upload and share the resource. Take care the copy right-:). I've many things to upload ,so that it's easily shared. wish you progress soon.

rgds
LC

Peter_1
22-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Hi Botrous,

That was some time ago a proposal of me to our big chief here - Webram - to setup such a thing in RE.

I think you will need a lot of space for this and some sort of inteliigent searchengine so that you can serach between wome keywords.
I think if thi i sbecoming succesfull, then you will have to do this with some peoples who split the jobs.

Allways willing to help, perhaps Webram can help us too.

botrous
22-07-2005, 06:27 PM
mmm , the space is a problem , but i have a suggestion . . . what about the companies that offers free web space , when the first space is full we switch to another and so on , as gor the search , i may create and indexing page that redirects to the documents . . . what do you think of the idea ?

botrous
22-07-2005, 10:22 PM
And by the way , i talked to webram , the threat is on the suggestion forum under R E Library title , he seems to interrested in the idea . . :)