PDA

View Full Version : hello there

gavtrfc
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
i was just wondering, i have my 2079 course on tuesday and frankly, im filling me boxers!!! i have been revising all week and weekend, however, there is only one test to try out in the literature we have been given. i have got to the stage where i have memorized the questions but this is no help as most probally, sods law, these questions wont be asked.
so im wondering if anybody knows of any samply test papers i can try out.
cheers in advance if any1 answers :)

sedgy
07-11-2010, 09:48 PM
hi gav, the test on tuesday = not a lot of time , so if its up there you have no problem
this old saying might explain more = if there is a problem, can you do anything about it = NO so dont worry about it, if you CAN do anything about if, DO IT , but dont worry about it, sedgy,

Brian_UK
07-11-2010, 10:16 PM
If you know your stuff then the test shouldn't be a problem.

Nothing is there to trick you or catch you out.

Relax, breath deeply, have a coffee and read the questions carefully before answering.

mad fridgie
07-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Before you put pen to paper, study the exam sheet first, understanding the rules of the exam.
The ones everbody gets caught out on is "there are three questions, so beaver away answer them, then you see the instructions tell you to answer any one of the three questions.
When you have read the paper, answer the questions that seem easy to you and you are confident are correct. This does help confidence, and puts you in the correct frame of mind for the seeming more difficult questions.
Also you are likely to find that a part of one question may actually have the answer to another question
Good luck, and do not stress