PDA

View Full Version : Technical Specification on cold store

menezes2010
01-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Dear Sir
I have a cold store size 4000x3750mm i want to select evaporator and condensing unit for these cold room having temperature +3 and -18 degree Celsius can anybody guide me how to do the selection for these cold room,the heat load for each room,evaporator temp.condensing temp capacity of the condensor ........Thanks:cool:
manuel

sonic
01-11-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi menezes2010
u should calculate the heat load to get the cooling capacity u need 4 this room, so u need 2 determine the products that u want 2 store in this cold room, the insulation type & thickness, the no of people working in it, the ligthning load, infilteration load. after all these estimations u get the capacity in Kw, TOR or Hp what ever it is u buy a refrigeration machine with this capacity & it's already attached with the corresponding evaporator & all other parts.
I think u didn't use the right forum, u should use Technical Discussion forum instead of Refrigeration book u've used.
Thank u
Sonic

chandra159
10-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Can u send formula for select the evaporator coil and condensing coil & fan selection

Gaafar
18-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Dear Sir
I have a cold store size 4000x3750mm i want to select evaporator and condensing unit for these cold room having temperature +3 and -18 degree Celsius can anybody guide me how to do the selection for these cold room,the heat load for each room,evaporator temp.condensing temp capacity of the condensor ........Thanks:cool:
manuel
to make it easy 4 u'
go to helpman site, download the software for rer load calc
for room capacity use 40 to 50% of room volume and if you know daily intake y must enter the value otherwise you can estimate 10 to 20% of of room capacity