PDA

View Full Version : Denco T Range C3-05 Alarm Help

WORKER
27-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Hi All, I am new to Denco systems and have recently got an alarm 12 code with High Control Air Temperature message. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to rectify? Or does anyone have a support manual for this system.
Many Thanks
Jer

Brian_UK
28-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Check the settings and check the refrigeration circuit for correct operation.

majikman
28-10-2010, 08:23 PM
It means the return air temperaure being sensed by the unit (which is shown on the display) is out of range.

Say the setpoint is 21C and the return air is being sensed at 28C depending on what the diff the unit is set to then it is out of range.

The diff can be altered so if you require precise temp control you can set the diff lower.

As Brian says check the fridge circiut is running correctly. If so then check what the diff is set to. This can be altered. If that is okay then the return air sensor could be faulty.

Hope that helps.

Gideon Beddows
30-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi All, I am new to Denco systems and have recently got an alarm 12 code with High Control Air Temperature message. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to rectify? Or does anyone have a support manual for this system.
Many Thanks
Jer

There are no alarm code numbers on Denco kit. It will be the 12th Alarm!!

A High Control Temperature Alarm will be that the Return Air Temperature has exceeded the limit set in Level 2 Software.
This means that the room is too hot!

You need to find out why this is?
Have they added more load to the room or is the equipment faulty or short of gas or something.

Failing that (and assuming it is no longer in warrenty) you can raise the Alarm band in Level 2 - the factory setting is 4 C - So if the Temp setpoint is 21 the High return Air alarm will go off at 21 + 4 = 25C . You see?
By raising the alarm threshold to 10 then the alarm will go off at 21+10 = 31C.

It will help with the Alarm, but not the underlying problem

Hope that helps?

rickysmithrs
05-11-2010, 09:00 AM
The only place you get 12 linked to a High Control Temp Alarm is on the actual "Denco C3-05 PDF" where it lists the alarms.
All of the above sounds correct.

Check to see if the unit is actually out of its diff band whilst the alarm is showing. To rule out a faulty sensor.

Check operating pressures, if OK, look into more load in the room it supplies.

Also, make sure nobody is messing with the diff settings.

Let me know if you want the Denco C3-05 Operating manual. I also have another Denco manual with schematics. Just email me and I will forward them on.

Denco Technical
10-11-2010, 11:55 AM
There are no alarm code numbers on Denco kit. It will be the 12th Alarm!!

A High Control Temperature Alarm will be that the Return Air Temperature has exceeded the limit set in Level 2 Software.
This means that the room is too hot!

You need to find out why this is?
Have they added more load to the room or is the equipment faulty or short of gas or something.

Failing that (and assuming it is no longer in warrenty) you can raise the Alarm band in Level 2 - the factory setting is 4 C - So if the Temp setpoint is 21 the High return Air alarm will go off at 21 + 4 = 25C . You see?
By raising the alarm threshold to 10 then the alarm will go off at 21+10 = 31C.

It will help with the Alarm, but not the underlying problem

Hope that helps?

The only place you get 12 linked to a High Control Temp Alarm is on the actual "Denco C3-05 PDF" where it lists the alarms.
All of the above sounds correct.

Check to see if the unit is actually out of its diff band whilst the alarm is showing. To rule out a faulty sensor.

Check operating pressures, if OK, look into more load in the room it supplies.

Also, make sure nobody is messing with the diff settings.

Let me know if you want the Denco C3-05 Operating manual. I also have another Denco manual with schematics. Just email me and I will forward them on.

Yes as Gideon's reply there is a reason its over temp, the No 12 is the alarm number on the log.

if you require any manuals please drop me a email and i will get the latest one for you

rob.woodworth@geagroup.com