PDA

View Full Version : one peg of cheer weekend 157 (joke)

benijoseph
16-07-2005, 07:22 PM
one day a boy asked his father, '' Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?'' father replied, I don't know, son. Iam still paying for it,''
CHEER'S :D
BENI JOSEPH,

botrous
16-07-2005, 10:15 PM
The chinese employee called is boss and said : I am very thich to today
The boss says when i am thick i sleep with my wife and then i get better . . .
2 hours after the chinese phoned the boss and told him , boss you have nice home

Abe
16-07-2005, 11:39 PM
had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so
I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank.
I chose the shortest line: just one guy in front of me.

He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange
yen for dollars and he was a little agitated.

He asked the teller: "Why it change? Yestorday
I get two hunat dolla forr yen. Today I get one hunat eighty?"

The teller says, "Fluctuations."

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!"

frank
17-07-2005, 01:42 PM
A few girlie jokes

I'd appreciate advice on how to paste the pictures directly into the message box

chillin out
17-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi frank.

I'd appreciate advice on how to paste the pictures directly into the message box
It is better that they appear like you have done, if they appear full size in the message area it will take a long time loading the page when someone replies, and this will really pee off dial up users.
:) :)

botrous
17-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Abu el Abed is a real funny personnality over here ... almost all jokes are made over him . . . so this is one joke . . .
Abu el Abed went gay . . . so he started f**** his brother Abu Steif . . . after a time Abu el Abed died , Abu steif missed him . . so he asked God that he takes him to Abu el Abed . . . Sure Abu el Abed went to hell . . when Abu steif arrived he though there will be fire and hot there , but instead he found a well climatised atmospher and all people happy , so he asked for the reason . .. they replied , since Abu el Abed arrived no devil is willing to get down and start the furnace . . .