PDA

View Full Version : Studies

TEICHIE
25-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Could somebody please advise me where i can further my studies to be come a qualified ref engineer?

sedgy
25-10-2010, 07:25 PM
hi teichie, qualifications are a must, but only time, and working with the right men and the right company will give you the right attitude and experiance < if yours is right also<
time will tell . all the very best, sedgy

TEICHIE
25-10-2010, 07:46 PM
hi teichie, qualifications are a must, but only time, and working with the right men and the right company will give you the right attitude and experiance < if yours is right also<
time will tell . all the very best, sedgy
Thx Sedgy
have had 14 years in the feild running with some dinamic people! ive qualified 13 years ago and have reache a leavel that js stagnet! what im looking for is to further my knolledge and posibbly be able to put back into the industry.

coolstuf
25-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Knowledge!:D

Newlife4aj4
23-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Could somebody please advise me where i can further my studies to be come a qualified ref engineer?
Yes not knowing what experience and certs you may or not have start with RETA there training program and certs will put you on the right path if your just getting certified and if you live in Ca try city college route it is not going for 2 years straight and hands on is always best for our brainworks.

Newlife4aj4
23-11-2010, 04:24 AM
So am I just getting may feet wet.
Yes not knowing what experience and certs you may or not have start with RETA there training program and certs will put you on the right path if your just getting certified and if you live in Ca try city college route it is not going for 2 years straight and hands on is always best for our brainworks.