PDA

View Full Version : split system air-ground whether it is possible

zdravlje
25-10-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm new and a bit weak with English so if you can a little help.

if anyone tried to bury the external capacitor from the split ac climate. Does anyone have such experience.
thanks

mikeref
26-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Hello Zdravlje, Why would you bury the capacitor? Maybe you mean the condenser but either way, no, have never ever thought about it unless it is beyond repair.

zdravlje
27-10-2010, 08:18 AM
in our winter temperatures around -15, the inverter is expensive so I thought to take a constant temperature in the ground, and I have a lot of parts of the split system, so I thought I test something like that .... Google translation...

mikeref
28-10-2010, 12:32 AM
in our winter temperatures around -15, the inverter is expensive so I thought to take a constant temperature in the ground, and I have a lot of parts of the split system, so I thought I test something like that .... Google translation...
Zdravlje, i see what you want to do, to use the warmer temperature below ground level as a heat source for an air-conditioner. How far down would you have to go for temperatures to be around 0 degrees c? Over here, most of the year we are working to keep temperatures cool, so unfortunately i'm not much help... mike.

zdravlje
30-10-2010, 09:54 AM
about 1.5m depth .. about 10 degrees for example, have already laid pipe but could not come from commitment to joint and fill the system ..

sudarsans
31-10-2010, 01:56 PM
It may not gives you a positive solution... as the depth selected is not so deep...