PDA

View Full Version : question

ayah
13-07-2001, 05:49 PM
hi,
im a new member in refrigerator-engineers.com, and i was wondering if anyone knew of a site where i could find what a refrigerator is made of (ie all its materials).
thanx,
Ayah

subzero*psia
14-07-2001, 12:13 AM
Somebody else that was a student somewhere asked almost the same question a few months ago, and I think I was too short with that person... for which I am sorry.

Anyway, in answer to your question.... sort of... You are to vague in your question. You need to be more specific... do you want to know what elements, minerals... or do you want to know what PARTS? Then you can also be specific as to which part of the system... the REFRIGERATION or the CABINET? Are you talking about a large commercial system or a home refrigerator...

Not trying to be smart, but you need to narrow your question down a bit.

subzero*psia
14-07-2001, 12:28 AM
Basically... you have two dividing points in a system... the metering device and the discharge valve, everything else is theory and the doors to invention are wide open.

"Very" BASIC system:

Metering Device
Evaporator Coil (heat exchanger)
Suction Line
Compressor
Discharge Line
Condenser Coil (heat exchanger)
Liquid Line
Drier
Thermostat (temperature control)

All refrigeration systems are UNIQUE, which is only clearly understood when one troubleshoots a problem on a system that one knows very little about... in other words every answer regarding refrigeration is "system dependant". Your refrigerator may be a very basic design where mine may be completely overdone and have so many bells and whistles that only myself and possibly a NASA Engineer may understand completely what it is doing at any given moment.

LOL!!!;)

Grizzly
30-10-2010, 06:34 PM
im new and not sure what to do

You Certainly have got the hang of how to annoy!

Multiple posts full of Cr*p.
Is not a good start.
Grizzly:mad:

mikeref
30-10-2010, 10:38 PM
You Certainly have got the hang of how to annoy!

Multiple posts full of Cr*p.
Is not a good start.
Grizzly:mad:
LOL!!! Thats just what i was thinking:D. Now i'll move to the next post.. mike.