PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba Fault codes

bernard
15-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Hello

Can you kind people direct me in the direction of some toshiba fault codes.Have tried to search but all I get is Televisions

Many Thanks Bernard :)

Jase
15-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Hi Bernard

Any particular fault code you require or are you just needing a whole list of fault codes for future reference.
Unfortunately I don't have any manuals at hand at the moment but you should try searching in google.

Jase

chillin out
15-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Try this
http://www.realtime-controls.co.uk/products/Toshiba%20Fault%20Codes%20LTX-21%20iss2.00.00.pdf
:)

bernard
15-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Hi

Just building myself a little fault file,I have no problems at present

Thankyou

bernard

frank
15-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Hi Bernard

PM me an e-mail address and I'll send you a full list. I'd post it but the file is too large once scanned in. :)

BritCit_Juve
21-07-2005, 12:28 AM
I have the fault file in pdf format but it is too large to post here at 135kb. Give me your email address and I will send you a copy along with a Technical Handbook that Toshiba have done.

Brit

botrous
21-07-2005, 10:56 AM
I have the fault file in pdf format but it is too large to post here at 135kb. Give me your email address and I will send you a copy along with a Technical Handbook that Toshiba have done.

Brit

ok man this is my email : pja149@hotmail.com ... and thanks in advance
Fault codes and technical handbook , you seem to be generous :D

frank
21-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Hi Botrous

Did you not get my e-mail?

botrous
21-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi Botrous

Did you not get my e-mail?

Yes frank i got the fault codes , and in deed i replied to thank you and to ask for more information didn't get my email ?? :eek:

botrous
21-07-2005, 09:42 PM
BritCit thanks a lot mate . . . it's christmas coming early , wish for your gift

BritCit_Juve
21-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Not a problem just dont loose em....they are Gold dust lol

Brit

botrous
21-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll keep them in a safe ib the bank lololololololol

BritCit_Juve
22-07-2005, 10:43 PM
lo if they are like my bank youl never see them again.
be forced to pay to store then and then to get em out

Under the matress would be safer just be wary of shady door to door sales men with ***** burnt fingers

bernard
23-07-2005, 06:40 AM
Hi Brit cit

Did you get my e-mail address regards

Bernard

botrous
23-07-2005, 08:32 AM
lo if they are like my bank youl never see them again.
be forced to pay to store then and then to get em out

Under the matress would be safer just be wary of shady door to door sales men with ***** burnt fingers

Don't worry man , the Bank safe is my head , if i loose it i die :D

bernard
23-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Cheers Frank

Regards Bernard

Coolman Andy
24-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi, Frank, could you please email me with a copy of the Toshiba handbook, file etc, that you sent to the other chap, Been on their website and can't get much tech info off it.
My email is andy.smith27@tesco.net
Greatly apprecieted if you could do this for me

trentre
11-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Hi, could you also send it to me.

thanks
Louis.Fortin@drdc-rddc.gc.ca (oLouis.Fortin@drdc-rddc.gc.ca)

Loops
19-05-2006, 11:53 AM
There is another option, for UK engineers, to get Toshibas fault codes.

Contact your distributor and ask for the latest CDrom and Technical handbook. Both are free of charge - unusual these days.

Also Tosh will fax codes to the site you're working on if you really get stuck - but have a fax number when you call them!

Cheers

Loops

Bernoulli
09-12-2006, 03:59 AM
I have a Toshiba RAS 24UA ES4 A/C unit, and it has lost virtually all cooling effect. There is an intermittent frost line that forms from the capilliary tube onwards, that sometimes goes as far as the indoor unit, but more often only as far as half way around the capilliary itself. I have used the remote controller to interrogate the fault codes, and the code that comes up is 13. have a list of RAS fault codes, and it does not have 13 as a code. It does have 0d, which is hexadecimal thirteen, which is described as "indoor heat exchanger (TC) sensor defective".
To me, the frosting at the capilliary suggests undercharge, but according to the fault codes that should come up as 07- gas shortage, gas leak. I have leak tested the accessible joitns on the outdoor unit, but I need a little more.. clarity before I attempt to hoik the the indoor unit off the wall to access the joints behind it.

Brian_UK
09-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Are you testing for leaks with an electronicn leak detector or are you performing a pressure test with OFN?

Bernoulli
09-12-2006, 10:10 PM
So far I have only used leak finding spray.

Brian_UK
09-12-2006, 11:21 PM
The problem sometimes can be that the leak has settled out at the leak generating pressure.

It may be there but until the pressure rises you may not see it.

Only one thing to do I'm afraid and you know what it is.

Bernoulli
11-12-2006, 08:26 PM
The problem sometimes can be that the leak has settled out at the leak generating pressure.

It may be there but until the pressure rises you may not see it.

Only one thing to do I'm afraid and you know what it is.

No! No!, please not that...

Seriously, I am in a bit of a bind on this one. We are 2000 miles away from the nearest refrigeration supply house, and I do not have the recovery gear or bottles for R410A, hence the desire to explore all other possible avenues. Any ideas about the fault codes?

Loops
12-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Bernoulli,

Your ID says you are in the UK but I can't think of anywhere that 2000 miles from frig supplier - where are you???

Anyway back to your a/c problem The hex code for 13 is 0d which would indicate a faulty TC (coil) sensor which would also be acompanied by the operation lamp flashing at 5hz.

Of course double checking for leaks and the gas charge quantity is essential.

Assuming no leaks and qty of gas is fine you should bear in mind that these systems have a minimum ambient of +15°C in cooling mode, which we are currently nowhere near, so I'd suspect your system may be over condensing.

Make sure air flows are correct both indoor and outdoors.

What are your running pressures and running currents?

If this system is used year round it should be fitted with a fan speed controller.

Regards

Loops

Paul.R
03-08-2010, 10:22 AM

Brit
Could you send me Toshiba A/C fault code.
paul_rignall@hotmail.com
Regards
Paul

Paul.R
03-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Could you send me Toshiba A/C fault code.
paul_rignall@hotmail.com
Regards
Paul
Sorry could any of you top engineers send me Toshiba A/C fault codes.

Thanks a lot.
paul_rignall@hotmail.com

ktm
03-08-2010, 10:45 AM

Brit

Would realy appreciate a copy of this if u get a chance. Thanks alot. Jimclarke0052003@yahoo.co.uk

bigor_2
03-08-2010, 11:09 AM
I have found in my archive fault codes old 4 series.
http://rapidshare.com/files/410751161/Fault_codes_Toshiba_4_series.pdf
Probably it will be useful for someone.