PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic with a UA fault

phil17
21-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Im hoping somebody can help me please!I seem to have inherited this job and am now stuck with repairing the horrible thing!
I have a Panasonic CU 200HISPP connected to three cassettes which is showing a " UA" fault code. One of the cassettes is a CS- 71u1hpp , the other 2 im not sure about as the covers with the model number etc are missing.
The job started months ago with a sticking fan relay on the indoor board - new board fitted with a capacity plug. For some reason ( and i dont know why)a new outdoor board - which was possibly a daikin part , was also fitted and then another new indoor board to one of the other cassettes ( with a different size capacity plug ). And the unit still hasnt run , but neither has the customer complained about it!

So ive checked that i have all the right voltages in the right places and all the led's seem happy.

Is there a way i can interrogate the wall controller ( Spitting image of the daikin brc1d527) to see how many indoor units it thinks its attached to? And what size the indoor units are? Are daikin and panasonic boards truly interchangeable?
Many thanks , Phil

brunstar
26-10-2010, 08:38 PM
It sounds like you still have a communication fault between the indoor units.
When the board was replaced you may have got the interconnecting cables mixed up on the 1, 2and 3 or there could be a condensate pump wired into the indoor unit externally that if the pump is faulty then can cause this fault.
Make sure the capacity plug for the indoor unit is the correct, i do not think that with that outdoor board you require a capacity plug if it was the R407C model.
Just double check this.