PDA

View Full Version : RS24 UK Availabilty

**BETSY**
20-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Guys, new poster alert!

Looking for some RS24 Gas but i believe it is no longer avilable in the UK, something to do with the bottles?

Anywhere i may be able to purchase some to get fitted in my 1988 Toyota Celica (R12) Company or private sale maybe?

The system ran on RS24 for 4 years very well until a acceident with a pipe!

Brian_UK
20-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Find a local AC or Fridge company who has some R413a which is a drop-in replacement for R12.

I have used it in the past without problem.

GTOWN
18-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi can you pls help me,iam busy with my BTEC diploma in Refrigeration and i need at least 1 cold room design for my assignment.where i can get such info

monkey spanners
18-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Cold room made of squirty foam panels for walls floor and roof, sized to suit what yous putting in it.
Cold air blowy thing on wall or ceiling opposite door, hot air blowy thing out side of cold room on a suitable base. Pipes to join the two. Drain for condensate.
Magic box on wall outside with glowy numbers indicating room temperature and whats doing what. Wires.
Light fitting inside on seperate supply so as when its gone wrong you can still see to fix it.

djbe
19-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Cold room made of squirty foam panels for walls floor and roof, sized to suit what yous putting in it.
Cold air blowy thing on wall or ceiling opposite door, hot air blowy thing out side of cold room on a suitable base. Pipes to join the two. Drain for condensate.
Magic box on wall outside with glowy numbers indicating room temperature and whats doing what. Wires.
Light fitting inside on seperate supply so as when its gone wrong you can still see to fix it.

:D:D:D Don't quite think that was the answer he was looking for?

Good one though.