PDA

View Full Version : Factory set a TX6-Z15

SkyWalker
19-10-2010, 06:38 PM
hi guys,

Got a couple of these on a job (TX6-Z15 Alco controls expansion valve) I am going to and I want to set them to factory superheat setting (or as close as possible) I know they have been altered by others. I can find info on setting back the TCLE, HF, A and TRAE family of valves but nothing on the TX6 family? The chart i found says half the total turns is approx factory setting but as i say, it doesn't include the TX6 family?

any help would be greatly appreciated hopefully someone has had the same problem before :/

vladsabin
23-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi Skywalker,

Mainly ALCO has two main parts ALCO Flow Controls USA and ALCO Europe. The TX6 Series are produced only for Europe, so this is why you will find info about the on the European site only.

You can find info on how to change the superheat for this valves in the TX3 operating instructions, you can find it under this link with emersonclimate.eu/Literature/Alco/RU_PL_NL_IT_FR_ES_DE_CS_EN_TX6_65012.pdf

I work for ALCO, so if you ever have questions on our products you can also ask me per mail at sabin.vlad@emerson.com

All the best