PDA

View Full Version : ITouch min/max temps

r.bartlett
19-10-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm struggling here a bit

Is there a simple way to adjust the all the air con units on the Itouch for the mix (18) max ( currently 24 to 26) temp range lock for the simplified controllers in one easy process?

Thanks

james10
19-10-2010, 05:42 PM
select all in the home screen,
then go to prop[erties change from monitor to set then change your settings then switch back to set you can find the manual here http://extranet.daikin.co.uk/login.htm

r.bartlett
19-10-2010, 06:29 PM
select all in the home screen,
then go to prop[erties change from monitor to set then change your settings then switch back to set you can find the manual here http://extranet.daikin.co.uk/login.htm

James

I have the manual but it's very confusing :-(

james10
19-10-2010, 07:19 PM
James

I have the manual but it's very confusing :-(
I know i went on the course for the itouch and was told the best way to learn them is to chuck the book and play with it (it being the controller:D)

Grizzly
19-10-2010, 07:58 PM
the best way to learn them is to chuck the book and play with it (it being the controller:D)

Yea, We have Training courses of the same quality.
With the same outcome.
Grizzly

r.bartlett
20-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Does anyone actually know how to do this???

VRVIII
20-10-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm struggling here a bit

Is there a simple way to adjust the all the air con units on the Itouch for the mix (18) max ( currently 24 to 26) temp range lock for the simplified controllers in one easy process?

Thanks

Hi Mr Barlett,....How's tricks?

I think your question is far more complex than the I controller :) What do you mean mix (18) max???

The only way to limit the set point adjustment range is to do 1 unit at a time by:
Select ZONE/GROUP
highlight unit
SETTINGS
SETPOINT RANGE
Tick enable then input required min/max temps for cooling & heating.

r.bartlett
21-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Hi Mr Barlett,....How's tricks?

I think your question is far more complex than the I controller :) What do you mean mix (18) max???

The only way to limit the set point adjustment range is to do 1 unit at a time by:
Select ZONE/GROUP
highlight unit
SETTINGS
SETPOINT RANGE
Tick enable then input required min/max temps for cooling & heating.

Good to see you back on line.:D

This is going to be a long day as we've 80 bedrooms to change :confused:

I can't believe there isn't an 'all' facility for this as it's a basic function....

Either way thanks as ever