PDA

View Full Version : capillary sizing for R404a

ding
11-07-2005, 11:33 AM
hi there would anyone be able to tell me where i could find capillary sizing charts for R404a

Peter_1
11-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Do a search on 'capillary tube' on this forum
Lots of links
Or use the free software from Tecumseh / Unithé Hermétique .

romaurie
20-08-2005, 12:18 AM
I have seen a capillary sizing program in use by a local parts supplier. It gives options for bore\length of capil. I have been using a service sheet that came with a "SP 1" capillary service pack from Australia for a long time. No complaints, but this program looks very handy. Any suggetions where one could be obtained. The local supplier is reluctant to impart this information.

romaurie
20-08-2005, 12:34 AM
I tried Tecumseh's Europe, completed their enrolement and received a pdf file that told me to check the capillary sizing chart attatched. Problem was, there was no attatchment. Repeated the process 3 times, still no chart. I'm currently awaiting a reply from key@cyburbia.net.au The site of "Key Tubing Electrical Systems" the producers of the "SP service packs" "down-under"
:cool:

phil
29-09-2005, 07:23 PM
if you ask most technical helplines they will usually tell you ie fosters etc

refrigeracioncr
19-03-2008, 01:42 PM
You can also use Danfoss program, to size Capillary Tubes. Look in danfoss.com
/BusinessAreas/RefrigerationAndAirConditioning/Software/
guides you to the page where you can download the program.

Samarjit Sen
19-03-2008, 03:58 PM
There is a Danfoss software known as Dancap. You can select the capillary sizes for a number of refrigerants including 404A.

You may visit the website of Danfoss and search for software. You will find the link for download. If you have problem, please let me know, I shall post the link.

Samarjit Sen
19-03-2008, 04:02 PM
The link is

http://www.danfoss.com/BusinessAreas/RefrigerationAndAirConditioning/Software/

Brian_UK
19-03-2008, 08:27 PM
The original question is almost three years old now but thanks for updating the links :)