PDA

View Full Version : I Don't believe it...

Steve
08-02-2001, 07:56 PM
I do not belive that nobody else has any funny stories to tell......!!

COME ON...unload you will feel better for it

tonydeith
09-02-2001, 01:23 AM
steve,

I recall a job at Hairmyres Hospital in East Kilbride which involved two apprentices,an engineer and a hammmer and a morgue. The engineer and one apprentice decide to have a laugh at the other apprentice's exspense.They send the guy out to the van for a hammer and while he is out at the van, the engineer gets on the trolley and hides under the sheet. The other apprentice is on top of the coldroom. The guy returns to find noone is there he has a fag. He turns round to see a white sheet rise up in frankenstein mode. He gets such a fright that he takes the hammer and hits frankenstein. He realises it's the engineer.Both apprentices then rush the engineer over to casualty on the trolley as the guy has concussion.

george.muir
11-02-2001, 10:44 PM
I spent several moments pondering over your funny story and have come to the answer the your are a very funny guy indeed and I can see you becoming part of the big stand up comedy group known as the management before you get very much older. I advise you get down to only one funny story per year as otherwise you may burnout as they say in the business.