PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Ururu Sarara - Help Settings

socomeva
06-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Hello,

this summer we have installed a Daikin Ururu Sarara (RXRE/FTXR28E) air conditioner and I have to say we are really happy with it, it's a fantastic system.

Unfortunately there are a few settings that are not clearly explained (IMO) in the User's Manual and I would like to ask for your help and for some clarifications.

I'm living in the south of Italy and during summer I really appreciate the Dry-Cooling function that this system has. Actually it's a combination of Cooling + Dehumidification and it's working really well. The "well-being" feeling is much better compared to "standard" air conditioners (IMO).

Now the questions:

-) While "Dry-Cooling", it is possible to set the De-humidification level to "High", "Std", "Low" and "Cont" but actually the user manual doesn't say to what it corresponds. For example does the "Low" setting mean low humidity or low de-humidification? The same doubts for the other settings.

-) While "Drying", it is possible to change the temperature from "STD" to -1, -2 and -3. What does this mean?

My last question concerns the Inverter technology, why is the Ururu Sarara referred as being "Inverter Plus" and not simply "Inverter", what's the difference?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

ATB