PDA

View Full Version : LG again

Andy W
06-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Has anyone else noticed that on the LG 5.4 kw wall mounted system, the condensing unit has one offset rear leg so if wall mounting to brackets you can only fix three feet to your bracket, I have had that twice now and a mate of mine has had it on some cassettes, why has it not yet been addressed as I for one reported it 3 months ago. I am also still having problems with the timer function on a 10 kw cassette that I reported recently, LG have still not resolved it just offered suggestions to fob me off that I knew full well were not the answer, waiting for a site visit for that one, something must be wrong with the manual or CAN they be set up for timed on and off operation, I may have to go the route of fitting a timeclock and contactor to kill the main power just to get paid if of course there is no CCH fitted, problems, problems, problems. Sorry about my little moan just a little bit cheesed off with LG at the moment, so much so I have started to quote Fujitsu again!

eggs
06-07-2005, 10:31 PM
Don't do that, spend an extra £50-£100, make a little less profit and fit some quality.
Walk away happy that your next site visit is to quote for more work, or to routinly maintain the Hitachi, or Daikin you fitted last time.

cheers

eggs