PDA

View Full Version : SB III Max documents

PimD
30-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Hallo I’m a retired plant engineer from Holland now living in the US state of Iowa.
I moved here to be near my daughter who has volunteered my services to a local food bank sort of place that processes deer that have been hunted then donated to help feed some of the less fortunate in the area.
The small locker that processes the meat purchased a refrigerated trailer to temporarily store their processed product until it is distributed, sorry for the long story.
I was enlisted to service the refrigeration unit to make sure it will work throughout the hunting season and beyond.
The unit is a Thermo King SB III Max, I have changed oil/filters and such and tested the unit to the best of my ability, my problem is not being familiar enough with these mobile units enough to be able to repair electrical problems without some sort of service documentation should they arise, as well as know if it’s functioning correctly. My expertise is in stationary equipment.
It seems to work now, but some documentation would really help these folks for times when I go back home.
If there is anyone on this forum that has documentation for this unit, (hopefully electronic) they could donate to the cause, I’m certain there could be some deer sausage available for your trouble. I’ve not tried it, but I hear it’s good, we don’t have many deer at home, mostly sheep.

Dank u wel
Pim

pimdegroote@gmail.com

abbsnowman
01-10-2010, 04:58 AM
You have mail. :D