PDA

View Full Version : Tk smx 11sr

cu2chat
29-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi all customer has a trailer in yard with TK SMX 11SR unit keeps throwing up fault codes 22 & 24 any guys out there give me a copy of service manual or advice on how to cure fault :( have enough trouble keeping his static refrigeration going:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BRM
30-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Hi , alarm codes 22 and 24 are both heating cycle faults .
You will need to check to see if it will go on heat by setting the set point up to + 29 or something and with your guages fitted , make sure the hp drops and the suc pressure rises.
If nothing is happening , check that the pilot solenoid that operates the 3 way valve has power from the controller. if it has power and nothing is happening , check the solenoid valve itself
Hope this helps
cheers BRM

tspgr
01-10-2010, 07:45 AM
check the fuction of the 3way valve

cu2chat
09-10-2010, 08:00 PM
thanks BRM sorry for taking so long to get back my computer has been up s it creek!! only back on now. I think I should change fields after seeing what they charge, and clean hands afterwards, I will check same when trailer back in yard thanks again hope I can return the favour

cu2chat
09-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Thanks TSPGR I have been off line for a while thanks for your advice I will try it out when trailer is back in yard.