PDA

View Full Version : LG Art Cool

richardlamb30
29-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey, i am new to this site.

Just wanted to share my experience with you all regarding the LG Art Cool systems.

We live in Cheshire and have just had fitted 8 x LG Art Cool Gallery or picture units (i think it's gallery).

Wow, we are mega impressed especially on the heating side, these systems work awsome. The job was completed within 4 days.

We have shown our systems to our neighbours.

If anyone wants to see any pictures of our systems please let me know and i will get some.

Well done LG for such an impressive system.

richardlamb30
29-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Just had a look at the model numbers on the side of the indoor unit. Yes, they are LG Art Cool A12AW systems and we have 2 x LG Art Cool mirror systems, C12AWR if i remember correctly.

frank
30-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Maybe you ought to have a look around this site, using the 'Search' facility, to see our thoughts on LG. Quite a lot of the members do not consider LG to be as good as you are suggesting :D

Andy_WSM
30-09-2010, 04:50 PM
If anyone wants to see any pictures of our systems please let me know and i will get some.

Yes please. Would be interesting to see.

r.bartlett
30-09-2010, 06:38 PM
This is pure BS advertising.

The guy's email is lostockrefrigeration@hotmail.co.uk

Yet he states he's a professional sportsman?:confused:

eggs
30-09-2010, 08:16 PM
.....and here (http://www.globalcoolingdirect.com/) is another one of his sites, and another (http://www.cooltechairconditioning.com/) and another (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cool-Tech-Air-Conditioning-Ltd).....:confused:

It pays to know what the locals are up to.

Eggs

Andy_WSM
30-09-2010, 09:56 PM
This is pure BS advertising.

The guy's email is lostockrefrigeration@hotmail.co.uk

Yet he states he's a professional sportsman?:confused:

Thought it was strange as I understood LG stuff to be rubbish ;)

stufus
30-09-2010, 10:02 PM
I agree Andy WSM , Lg stuff is junk !! And while we,re at it the Artcool stuff is the worst of it ,an absolute fookin nightmare to work on .Had the misfortune to install a few a couple of years ago . NEVER AGAIN.....

monkey spanners
30-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey, i am new to this site.

Just wanted to share my experience with you all regarding the LG Art Cool systems.

We live in Cheshire and have just had fitted 8 x LG Art Cool Gallery or picture units (i think it's gallery).

Wow, we are mega impressed especially on the heating side, these systems work awsome. The job was completed within 4 days.

We have shown our systems to our neighbours.

Well done LG for such an impressive system.

I hope your eight systems provide years of trouble free use.

Most of the posters here are able to fit air con themselves, and those that aren't are trying to find out how to... so you might have better luck elsewere :D

Jon :)

frank
01-10-2010, 08:31 PM
It's obviously an advertisement for his own company and I have edited out the original names and links.
Thought I would leave the rest of the post in though as I knew some of the members would enjoy posting their thoughts about LG :D:o:p

eggs
02-10-2010, 09:35 AM
I knew some of the members would enjoy posting their thoughts about LG :D:o:p

In fairness to LG they seem to have improved vastly over the last few years. It must have been over 5 years since I last bought some.

I had to buy some cassettes and a heat recovery vent system a little while ago......and I must say I was quite impressed with the systems. Everything on the cassettes just feels as if it is made of better quality plastics.

I suppose time will tell, but for the time being I have started offering them for sale again. Wish me luck.

Eggs

Eggs

r.bartlett
02-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Yes please. Would be interesting to see.

Have a look at a couple we installed recently -also installed in Cheshire as it happens :D

http://www.ambientcontrol.co.uk/content.cfm?cID=205

I happen to feel the Artcool is the best thing they have ever made quality wise

nick2ono
05-10-2010, 10:15 AM
I agree Andy WSM , Lg stuff is junk !! And while we,re at it the Artcool stuff is the worst of it ,an absolute fookin nightmare to work on .Had the misfortune to install a few a couple of years ago . NEVER AGAIN.....

+1 from me guys!!!