PDA

View Full Version : Small chest freezer-Commercial

yoursvaithi
29-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Hi..
I just wanna how to calculate the heat load for the small sized deep freezer (700x600x400) and how to select the components like Compressor.Cappilary...

monkey spanners
29-09-2010, 10:17 PM
If this is for replacement purposes i would just fit the same as had been fitted by the manufacturer, though i would probably get the compressor from a wholesaler as it would be easier.
If you are designing a freezer you will need to know the duty it is expected to do and calculate things from there.

mikeref
01-10-2010, 04:28 AM
Hi..
I just wanna how to calculate the heat load for the small sized deep freezer (700x600x400) and how to select the components like Compressor.Cappilary...
Have to know if its upright or chest type, maximum ambient, insulation type and thickness, temperature and quantity of product to be stored, what product(s) are you wanting to store and how fast do you want to freeze it... Whew! Looks like the measurements(if internal not external) is for something around 150 litres. Is this a science project? If not I'd just buy one with the thickest insulation.... oh, and a chest one at that.. mike.:)