PDA

View Full Version : What make should I recommend

fridge doctor
24-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi...

Existing customer calls me today. He is having two luxury homes built for himself and his parents, and the AC requirement is for a total of 18+ pieces of varying capacities...

The country is Cyprus. He tells me that he doesn't want Chinese stuff (readily available and cheap), he wants the best Japanese equipment. Quoting Daikin, Mitsi, Panasonic, Sharp...etc.

As he wants around 20 pieces and there is no immediate hurry, this represents a half container, so I am able to 'shop around' in UK or Aus...?

Thing is, this guy has done his 'www' research and is spouting terms like: 5 year warranty, Energy filters?, smart (indoor unit) appearance, as well as 'A' rated efficiency and good reliability...

Living as I am out here in the middle east backwater, I get by just fine with what is available here in the norm, but I am not up to speed with cutting edge stuff because it simply doesn't appear here. So can anyone advise me please what you guys in the first world might suggest? And if you have any supplier numbers that would be appreciated too.

Thanks, Trevor

r.bartlett
24-09-2010, 09:26 PM
All the Japanese are much of a muchness and only style varies.
Let him come to you, let him Google his day's away and he will tell you what one he likes the look of and just take it from there.

I would expect all to have a presence in your area so importing them shouldn't be a problem but if you need assistance a good friend imports and exports all sorts of kit all round the world so I can arrange that if necessary