PDA

View Full Version : sanyo rcs controller as service tool help.

bill1983
22-09-2010, 07:06 PM
I've been working on sanyo vrv for a couple of months now and slowly getting to grips with it with the help of the guy from sanyo uk who has since left. Bugger! I need help using the rcs remote controller as a service tool. I know most of the details having spent some time with Simon from ics, but came across a system today consisting of a master outdoor spw cr 1154 with 3 slaves. cr904. Using the rcs, I could access the sensors and obtain readings from the master unit only. On checking the info i had, I couldn't find the instuction on how to obtain readings from the slave units(i can read all the indoor units sensors by stepping the unit button).
:confused:Another question I have is regarding the high and low pressure sensor readings given in C. I do not have the circuit diagrams for these units, and as it was persisting down today, didn't have the inclination to look. the suction sensor was giving me a reading of what appeared to be 74C.(the discharge was 39C) as the system was in full cooling at the time, and fault codes were not apparent, what was i doing wrong?

techguy
01-10-2010, 05:05 PM
HI Bill,

Give me a call 00353 87 9155301
I work for SANYO and am covering Tech Support for the UK at the moment

Regards

Tony

techguy
01-10-2010, 05:27 PM
HI Bill,

Just remembered

If you check the previous SANYO Post to harry7