PDA

View Full Version : 3 way valve electronic

goncalves_lucas
21-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Hello friends from the refrigeretion site.

I come here to ask your help.
I'm brazilian and want put a 3 way valve in a chiller fan coil system, But I want insert a electronic valve, controlled by CLP.

Sorry for my english. It's my first time here and my first time trying a english comunication. But a think we need help everyone, without language distinctions.
I belive we have so much good components around the world and we just change informations about it.

If anyone can show me a link i apreciate so much.
Tanks for while.

Grizzly
21-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Hello friends from the refrigeretion site.

I come here to ask your help.
I'm brazilian and want put a 3 way valve in a chiller fan coil system, But I want insert a electronic valve, controlled by CLP.

Sorry for my english. It's my first time here and my first time trying a english comunication. But a think we need help everyone, without language distinctions.
I belive we have so much good components around the world and we just change informations about it.

If anyone can show me a link i apreciate so much.
Tanks for while.

Hello Lucas!
Your is a very nice and polite post.
But to help you we need a little more information.
What make 3 way valve have you. Or are you aking what type / make you can use etc.?
Cheers Grizzly

goncalves_lucas
21-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Hello Lucas!
Your is a very nice and polite post.
But to help you we need a little more information.
What make 3 way valve have you. Or are you aking what type / make you can use etc.?
Cheers Grizzly

What type. How works... 4 to 20mA, 24V, etc...

I want put this valve and control him with Modbus protocol.

Brian_UK
21-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi Lucas and welcome.

Is this the sort of actuator that you are looking for ?
http://www.syxthsense.com/ecommerce2/search.php?categoryID=2&subcategoryID=56

If you also click on valves on that website you will see three port valves.

Peter_1
22-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Like Grizzly said, few introduce themselves in such a way you did. My had of for you my colleague.
Don't excuse for you language man, I wish I could speak Portuguese like you speak English.
Your 3-way valve: to control the refrigerant circuit or the water circuit (you speak of a coil)