PDA

View Full Version : Afinox Saladette Fridge - Compressor Sizing?

Northdude
19-09-2010, 02:13 PM
A friend of mine has a prep fridge which is a Afinox Saladette, Model - SE602. R22 gas. It is a two door prep fridge with a lid and space for pots, similar to chef king etc.
The compressor has been ripped out so i basically need to find out what size compressor to fit, will be fitting a R134A compressor. Searched the net and cannot find any info on it so just wondering if anyone has any ideas, any help will be great, Thanks :D

monkey spanners
19-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Is this a cap tube system? You may be better getting a R404A comp and running it on R22 if R22 comps are unavailable.

Haven't a clue on sizing, have you been able to contact the manufacturers or their agents spares dept?

Jon :)

Northdude
19-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Yes it is a cap tube system, i have been on the afinox website and filled in a email request form but not sure if i will get a reply. Cannot find a UK agent/spares for this make.

monkey spanners
19-09-2010, 02:57 PM
If you run it on R134a the cap tube will need altering, thats why i think a comp that will run with R22 would be a simpler fit.
Hopefully someone here will be familiar with the make and model.

Jon :)

Toosh
19-09-2010, 09:40 PM
A friend of mine has a prep fridge which is a Afinox Saladette, Model - SE602. R22 gas. It is a two door prep fridge with a lid and space for pots, similar to chef king etc.
The compressor has been ripped out so i basically need to find out what size compressor to fit, will be fitting a R134A compressor. Searched the net and cannot find any info on it so just wondering if anyone has any ideas, any help will be great, Thanks :D

Try them
http://www.cateringplus.co.uk/brand.php/b72_afinox.html