PDA

View Full Version : Fuji electric tech info

Mickvee
30-06-2005, 03:43 AM
Is there anyone out there who knows where you can get technical information on FUJI ELECTRIC air conditioning systems.

rbartlett
30-06-2005, 05:41 AM
fuji are basically fujitsu, in the early days they were not allowed the fuji name in the UK due to the name being licensed to someone else-bit like Carrier when it had to be called carlyle back in the 70's/80's-so they went under general and then fujitsu.

cheers

richard

Andy W
04-07-2005, 06:40 AM
I used to purchase Fuji electric from a firm at Shrewsbury called Highcool on the I think Harlescott Industrial estate, I am going back 8.5 years though but if they still exist they must surely have technical information. Have you tried a google search, it is amazing what you can find.

rbartlett
04-07-2005, 06:50 AM
no Med (highcool) was bought out by NRS climate center he now works for them

if you look in CC a/c cat they have a highool range ..........

So you could phone CC and ask for him and I'm sure he'd know..

cheers

richard

freezy
04-07-2005, 05:41 PM
The number for Climate Center's Technical department is 08705218218. They sell Fujitsu and may be able to help, I have rang them before.

Mickvee
04-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the help. I have been servicing 8 Fuji electric unit and found 1 to have a stuck compressor,I checked the compressor capacitor and compressor winding and thay are ok.
Another unit the condensor fan is not running, check motor and cap and are ok. The customer has asked me to replace the compressor, but I feel it would be more ecomical to use the parts from the faulty compressor unit on the one with the condensor fan problem, and replace the other unit. These units are heat pumps model ROC-25 R. Is there a way of checking or identifying the signs of a faulty reversing valve, causing the damage to the compressor :confused: