PDA

View Full Version : Daewoo ERF-33.M Fridge Not Working

jemo
18-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Hi all,
My fridge freezer motor started sounding very loud for a few days but on and off it wasnt all the time, i opened the fridge a few mornings ago and the fridge was not working, it was all warm, freezer works fine, tube on back of fridge was frozen so i got the hair dryer on it and defrosted it, i also turned off the fridge(removed all food !!) and over 2 days kept putting a bowl of boiling water in freezer to deforst anymore build up of ice, i turned the fridge back on 2 days later and its still not working but freezer still is.

Any comemnts ideas of what to do next would be greatly appreciated :)

jayryu
21-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Check the evaporator fan motor inside the freezer compartment, if it is working or not. The fridge compartment always is cooled by evap fan. Without the cool air from the freezer compartment , it does not work at all.:)

mikeref
21-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Check the evaporator fan motor inside the freezer compartment, if it is working or not. The fridge compartment always is cooled by evap fan. Without the cool air from the freezer compartment , it does not work at all.:)
Daewoo have dualcool out now, Quite possible fridge section is running independant of freezer, so check in behind fridge section pannel for ice and fan function.. mike:)