PDA

View Full Version : 407C running parameter

ameen pasha
15-09-2010, 11:26 AM
respected sir

im working on DAIKIN AIr conditioning system (air cooled DX system) sir i want to know thw running parameter of 407C for air cooled DX system i dnt have any guide on site please help and if v not use a external equalising line compresor wil burn? or what is the disadvantage of not using equalising line to thermal expansion valve ?

i hope u wil reply soon

regards
ameen

monkey spanners
15-09-2010, 03:01 PM
respected sir

im working on DAIKIN AIr conditioning system (air cooled DX system) sir i want to know thw running parameter of 407C for air cooled DX system i dnt have any guide on site please help and if v not use a external equalising line compresor wil burn? or what is the disadvantage of not using equalising line to thermal expansion valve ?

i hope u wil reply soon

regards
ameen

Hi Ameen,

I don't know what you mean by running parameter. Do you mean pressures?
All Daikin systems i have worked on have been charged by weight of refrigerant and not pressure, there is factory charge (marked on data sticker) and then an aditional charge may be nessecary depending on any pipe work on site, unless this is a big chiller then i would not know as i don't work on them.

What size and type of system is it?

You need a thermal expansion valve with a equalising line if the evaporator outlet pressure is more than a few psi lower than the inlet pressure.
If you don't know if it is or not then best to fit an externally equalised valve, it won't harm the system and may do some good.

Jon :)