PDA

View Full Version : Engineer Of The Month

WebRam
10-07-2001, 11:20 PM
this is open to engineers from all over the world

To enter, send a picture of yourself along with your CV giving a detailed account of your working experience in refrigeration.
Also give me 2 examples of problem jobs that you encountered and solved.
A funny story relating to your job would also be interesting.
Every month, I will select an engineer of the month. This engineer will win a prize (still to be decided).

At the end of the year (from start date) we (the Moderators of the forum) will pick a winner ….. the Refrigeration Engineer of the Year. This fellow will receive a even better prize (again, still to be decided).

So get cracking with your entries.

To recap.

To enter, your require

1) A clear colour photograph
2) An up to date CV detailing your working experience in
Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
3) 2 Examples of solved problem jobs (pictures would be great)
4) A funny story.

Send your entries to: mailto:comp@refrigeration-engineer.com

I wil let you know here when the first engineer of the month will be picked.

Good Luck to ALL

CHECK THE MAIN PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS

Chunk
27-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Anyone fancy a go at this then?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha theres some good stuff lurking about in the deep dark places of this site:D:D

Brian_UK
28-05-2008, 12:02 AM
You were obviously impressed by the massive response to this thread then. ;)

Chunk
28-05-2008, 12:08 AM
You were obviously impressed by the massive response to this thread then. ;)

I think it was the bit about posting of two examples of solved problem jobs that put people off:D

I`m up for it if there is an award for the highest amount of defrosted freezers,unblocked drains and probe changes in a month.:confused:

chillin out
28-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Jeez I have never seen this thread before.

Who won Webram?...lol

I think this is a good idea, maybe we should give it a go?

Chillin:):)

Pooh
28-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Webram
you may have missed a basic floor in your plan, the engineers you are looking to give awards to are either too busy to enter or do not understand the requirements of the competition. Most of the excellent engineers I have had the pleasure to work with were not the most eloquant when it comes to writing down what they do, Iv'e had to try and work out what they did off their job sheets.

Ian

WebRam
28-05-2008, 07:42 AM
dear god, I thought that thread was long buried :D

Grizzly
28-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Webram
you may have missed a basic floor in your plan, the engineers you are looking to give awards to are either too busy to enter or do not understand the requirements of the competition. Most of the excellent engineers I have had the pleasure to work with were not the most eloquant when it comes to writing down what they do, Iv'e had to try and work out what they did off their job sheets.

Ian

Point taken Pooh.
It's flaw not floor!
I bet you were an Engineer once?
Grizzly

Pooh
28-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Grizzly yes I was and would like to appologise for being illegitimate never was any good at spelling.

Ian

Grizzly
28-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Grizzly yes I was and would like to appologise for being illegitimate never was any good at spelling.

Ian

OK.
I giv in!
Have a nice day!
Grizzly