PDA

View Full Version : Too hot to handle

bernard
24-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Hi

This is the time of year for us all to earn great money but hows a bloke supposed to concentrate on his work with all those scantly clad women strolling round those supermarkets.They should be given duffle coats when entering the store. :)

Regards Bernard

chemi-cool
24-06-2005, 08:15 PM
You suold cocentrate in work only. ;)

Yes, I know what you mean Bernard.

Chemi :)

coolman
24-06-2005, 08:21 PM
A amazing wonder you stil can keep your eyes open :D

Some hints:
Never lay down on the floor trying to adjust a thermostat or fix a drain pipe.

If in trouble:
Make sure at least that you receive at least 4 phonecalls from customers during the night each time you just fell to sleep again.
Go on a high black roof and clean the condensor (good action anyway) and sit on top off the condensor fan for at least 20 minutes.
Try to find a client where you wil have to replace a 20HP compressor on a 6 mtr high roof, take the wrong compressor so you will have to refit the suction and discharge lines, while the sun is burning on your back.
Clean out the engine room, go to the main freezer, demount the draintray, go back to the engineroom and clean it, refit the draintray.

IT WORKS FOR ME :p

Victor

Latte
24-06-2005, 08:23 PM
try driving through cambridge.!!!!!
University students everywhere

regards

Fatboy

bernard
24-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Hi Coolman

The love of the job and the adrenalin rush when a call comes in is enough to keep me awake 24/7. :) :p

Regards Bernard

chillin out
24-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Got to a store today, loads of totty, settled down for some nice sights......found it was a pack fault..spent the next 3 hours in a sh1ty plant room roasting my nuts off. :mad:

Abe
24-06-2005, 09:51 PM
last time I was under a dairy cabinet I saw a " guy" with a duffle coat filling the inside pockets with cans of lager........

bernard
24-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Aiyub you do make me laugh lol :)

Regards Bernard

Brian_UK
24-06-2005, 10:35 PM
The love of the job and the adrenalin rush when a call comes in is enough to keep me awake 24/7.Hey Bernard, can I follow you around with my dustpan and brush ?
Someone has just got to sweep up all that bullsh*t you're coming out with ;)

bernard
25-06-2005, 06:03 AM
Hi Brian

If you can keep up then come a long :)

Regards Bernard