View Full Version : ventilation and building control

06-09-2010, 05:55 PM
We did some duct work mods to entend some small 150mm ducts where a partition was going and adding a few fire dampers

Now the client wants a BC certification done so he can send it off to the local building inspector.

What is it and how do we provide this?

06-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Hi Richard

What he is asking for is a certificate from your company for your part of the design, which would include the calculations for ventilation rates in accordance with Part F of the Approved Documents