PDA

View Full Version : space pack going into back up

tug1980
03-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Problem with Tesco space pack with CPC primary controller and millenium back up controller. Condenser fans do not run when pack in normal then goes into back up and condenser fans run and pack is fine..Has anyone come across this problem???
Thanks for any info...

coolhibby1875
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
does it have a little daughter board for the fans, little green thing with red led lights, if so this will prob be faulty, or could be duff presure transducer, i have also had the problem that the commissioning engineer hasnt set the controller up to tell it that the condenser fans are the EC type and then it jumps into back up and runs the fans full tilt, this is usually with the danfoss controller though!

tug1980
04-09-2010, 09:01 PM
yes the fans run flat out when it goes into back up, i changed the transducers so it could be that its not set up correctly from the controller..thanks for help.

coolhibby1875
05-09-2010, 09:05 AM
with the cpc pack controller its important you use the right transducer, then you will need the cpc handset to calibrate properly, if its out the millenium back up will pick this up and go into back up, i have also had the transducer go on the millenium controller which will also cause it to go into back up, this is a common fault with frost packs!