PDA

View Full Version : haccp function - carel

dark_jackal7
02-09-2010, 02:37 PM
hi, i have problem with mastercella MD33D5EB00. I programmed everything I needed in plantvisor including the haccp function. So there was a power loss and the mastercella detected high temperature (HI) and HA also triggered because of HACCP. I deleted the HI but cant delete the HA alarm, even with acknowledge, delete. I also tried to delete it manually on mastercella but i cant access the haccp menu. I was using the instructions from datasheet for mastercella.
And after some time I discovered that version of mastercella i bought doesnt have an haccp function, but on my mastercella haccp leds are blinking so as HA state of alarm.

any help?

NoNickName
02-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Parameter to: reset HACCP alarm
If set to 1, this parameter indicates the activation of an HACCP. Setting
it to 0 resets the alarm.
In the LARGE terminals, the same function is achieved by pressing the
HACCP button for 5 s.

dark_jackal7
06-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Problem is I cant access the menu of HACCP and I cant read the HA alarm (date, duration). Where to set 0?

Yuri B.
06-09-2010, 07:08 PM
http://www.carel.com/carelcom/web/download?nome_file=/carelcom/web/@extsrc/@eng/@catalogo/@documenti/@manuali/030220441.pdf

I have just turned to Carel's cite - this instruction ? Read it more carefully please.

dark_jackal7
07-09-2010, 07:24 AM
HA is blinking. So I press: HACCP button more than 5 seconds --> NOTHING IS HAPENNING

I triedalso: DOWN/DEF +SET: if
pressed together for more than 5 seconds, displays a sub-menu used to access the parameters relating to the HACCP alarms (‘HA’, ’HAn’,
’HF’, ’HFn’).

and UP + SET more than 5 sec...

NoNickName
07-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Did you f---ing read what I wrote? Parameter t0. You have to change paramter t0 to 0.

dark_jackal7
07-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Oh I didnt realized that "to" is actually "t0". Tnx I ll try that.

dark_jackal7
07-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Oh I didnt realized that "to" is actually "t0". Tnx I ll try that.

and where do you find this parameter? i`m trying to find it in datasheet but there is no t0 parameter. ?

NoNickName
07-09-2010, 10:41 AM
between parameter St and parameter tu. It's actually to and not t0.

Yuri B.
07-09-2010, 06:12 PM
It seems I have given the link to wrong manual, look up this one:

http://www.carel.com/carelcom/web/download?nome_file=/carelcom/web/@extsrc/@ita_eng/@catalogo/@documenti/@manuali/030221396.pdf

page 34.

dark_jackal7
09-09-2010, 10:51 AM
in the first post there is a picture of mastercella I`ve got. It is MD33.... --> new mastercellas line. And the first pdf you put is the one I have to use. On the picture it is highlighted full code of mastercella and on the picture is shown that I havent got the HACCP function at all. But I activated it somehow. And its blinking. I tried all the methods of deleting it but I didnt have any success. I tried also to set parameter "HACCP delay" to 0 but nothing. So if you really want to help just try to understand the problem and you dont have to put all those pdfs because I have them all.
Thanks. :D

NoNickName
09-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Your unit definitely has got HACCP installed.
Did you try what I wrote, or are you just whining like a little girl about what we have to do to help you?

dark_jackal7
09-09-2010, 11:45 AM
open the first pdf file that Yuri sent, go to page 56 and find that "to" parameter, I cant. And I`m not whining see my last post and that big smile.

NoNickName
09-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Hey, smart ass, why don't you just do what you are told. Enter the programming mode and look for parameter to.
I understand you don't find it in Yuri's manual, but ...you know... I don't give a **** about it.
Either do it, or **** it.

sarah ryan
24-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Hi there,

I think you have to take all the information about the HACCP before doing anything.

Magoo
25-11-2010, 03:30 AM
No Nickers you are a character, you obviously have red hair and a short fuse. I love reading your comments and posts.

NoNickName
25-11-2010, 07:30 AM
No Nickers you are a character, you obviously have red hair and a short fuse. I love reading your comments and posts.

I have neither.
But you see, no reply from the poster since september. You can bet he found the parameter he was looking for. There are times men needs to be treated as animals.