PDA

View Full Version : Shinco KFR-50GW/BMVE 18000 btu mini split

windzer
29-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Condencer fan moter ,sounds like it has a bad bering called gt-world 8 times tech mike said on monday augest 22 that he would get one right out to me that he would call me with a tracking # two days pass so I email tech and he emails me back with this
We have received your e-mail with regards to the SHINCO KFR25GW 9000 BTU unit that you’re having an issue with. We do have many kinds of outdoor fan motors for the Non-Energy + Energy Star models. However, can you please send me a some pictures of the exact outdoor motor that you have with the part number? What’s the diameter of the motor, the size, top views, and side views? I said what thats not my unit so i called hem with the numbers and took some picks of it and sent them he said he could not find that motor with the numbers I gave hem I told hem it said Panasonic on the motor .He said thats the comperser I said and the fan motor .He said well thats not are unit I laphed and said what the hell is your problem dont you all know what you all have .I told hem 5 wires for the inverter 18000 btu BMVE model go find it ...lol I have never delt with a more mornic person dont know if this man is jerking me aound or what?

ClimateControl
17-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Did they resolve the issue?

windzer
22-09-2010, 02:53 AM
not yet they said its comming from china lol

ClimateControl
15-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Most of the time they resolve any issue, they are a good company.

windzer
29-11-2010, 09:08 PM
I orderd it from you so im asking for your help on this mike has blowed me off all together i left you a messeg with my phone number so if you could call me back it would be grate I orderd this from you on aug 6 2010

lawrence1
30-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Typical parts supply from cheap chinese units.you get what you pay for unfortunately,,been ther done that.....it must be on the slow boat from china.Was that an N or should it have been a T.???