PDA

View Full Version : Manitowoc QD0602A Loco wiring

aaluis
23-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Hi guys, I hope any one can help me.

I have a Manitowoc QD0602A ice machine that got from a friend, the machine was decomisioned I dont know why, so I did service on it, clean everything fix the condenser fan motor because it was seized, etc. I took pictures of wiring (to avoid any mees up) and after putting all toghether, as it was originally, I tryed to start it up, but nothing happends, no beeps or lights or anything. I checked for power on the line and i was getting the 220v, I manually started the compressor with a bridge over the contactor and it started Ok, but I realized the controler board (P/N 2511303) has no power on it, I ran over the electric diagrams and noted that the wiring is slightly different between the machine and the one in the service manual, so I took out the controler board and started to check the circuits one by one to have an idea how it works, the machine has two lines that feeds the control board (wire no. 42(L1) and wire no. 75(L2) ) when I plugged the contactor to the board I realized fase one does feed the board but fase two is in the incorrect place (according service manual), so I feed the board manually and it powers up fine and all relays and lights works. I just thought in changing the terminal in the contactor, but I am affraid to burn things up. I am attaching wiring diagram to this thread, note the same electric diagram is in the cover of ice machine too. :rolleyes:

Is there any other diagram that I dont knoe yet to follow? the wires have not been messed with, they still have factory holders and every thing looks in place.

Thanks for reading!

aaluis
23-08-2010, 04:52 AM
I did a mistake, I wrote contactor instead connector from control board, appologize.