PDA

View Full Version : Space pack on stand by?

improver No1
12-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi all, iv got to site and a space pack is set on stand by, the danfoss control is saying A45 fault code which is (alarm delay pc alarm)? Any ideas on how I can fix this please?

Animal
12-08-2010, 05:39 PM
HI,
A45 is "regulation Stopped" this means that the 24v supply on Terminals 27/28 has been interupted, this supply comes from the Back Up Controller, in this instance you will probably find that the Back up Controller has taken control for some reason (High Discharge or Low Suction),is this a Millenium Controller? if so it should show what happened in the display, Hope this helps

Animal
12-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Sorry, i meant High Suction not Low,

coolhibby1875
12-08-2010, 06:50 PM
i have found to be a common problem with the space pack is that plugs on the oil management kit become loose switching the compressors of and the suction presure rises and the back up takes over, also check that the actuall pack presure is the same as displayed on the controller as if it is out of calibration the back up controller will kick into back up!

spacemanmark
13-08-2010, 05:23 PM
if the pack has tripped on high suction or discharge and the back up controller has taken primary control, you should see this on the IMS enterprise screen. The input on 27/28 is only telling you that the back up controller is now the primary, it will not give you the reason.

coolhibby1875
13-08-2010, 06:35 PM
if the pack has tripped on high suction or discharge and the back up controller has taken primary control, you should see this on the IMS enterprise screen. The input on 27/28 is only telling you that the back up controller is now the primary, it will not give you the reason.

as long as the pack is in a tesco?

Silhouette
13-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi Improver No.1,
I gave you the info earlier via your mate who was on site with me. did you resolve the issue Ok?

tony--1
13-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Hi Improver No.1,
I gave you the info earlier via your mate who was on site with me. did you resolve the issue Ok?

doesnt look like it ?

improver No1
14-08-2010, 07:12 AM
When I left the site the pack was running good and in normal mode, the IST said it usually takes one hour then it goes back on standby! I was monitoring the pack for two hours and it was all ok so I'm hoping come Monday when I return everything will still be ok! And thank you for your time and help much appreciated