PDA

View Full Version : Mitsi Electric PURY P250YMFB remote addressing

colerafa41
10-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Hey there

Wonder if anyone can give me a heads up on this one please.

Tomorrow i'm re-addressing the above VRF system as i've reduced the amount of fan coils by removing 4.

I have a centralised remote which i know i have to tally up with the rotarys on the units and the local remotes.

The thing is the local remotes are only the simplified ones which are pretty limited.

Will i still be able to do this via just the central remote or will i need to take a regular controller in with me to hook up to each unit?

Cheers! :)

Thermatech
10-08-2010, 10:01 PM
If the remaning indoor units still have the same groups & local remote controllers then just delete the removed indoor unit & local remote controllers from the central controller.
But if you are also changing the group configuration of the indoor units then you would need to change the group setting to match at the central controller.
The central controller will carry out a new electronic hand shake with the units left in the system so you need to make sure any new group settings at the central controller match the address settings & group config of the units & local remote controllers.

colerafa41
10-08-2010, 10:17 PM

I have not changed the groups or their remotes so that should do the trick!

The system as it was had 8 fan coils and i've removed 1,2,3 & 4 (as per rotary settings) and have kept 5,6,7 & 8. I can stick with these rotary settings then? - Or will the controller get confused when it doesn't see any fcu's numbered 1-4?