PDA

View Full Version : l,unite hermetique compressor

sheers
10-08-2010, 02:58 PM
hiya all
just wondering if any one has some good advice on obtaining a compressor(l,unite hermetique TAJ4511Y) compressor . this unit is 3 phase on R134a non rotar lock(braze stub) on speaking to the larger suppliers there is currently a 7/10 week wait on this,and typically the customer doesnt want to wait this long as its stopping production.im new to the side of ordering equipment and i have fell at the first hurdle.any advice would be appriciated thnx guys

monkey spanners
10-08-2010, 03:23 PM
I'd try Climate centre, RPW/FSW, HRP, United Refrigeration, SRW, Hawco, Thermofrost Cryo, failing that, the equipment manufacturers or whole saler.
I'd also look at getting a rotalock one instead if one was in stock, or if needs be a whole condensing unit (which i have done in the past when the condenser fan was duff too.
Then i'd get onto your wholesalers technical dept and ask them to size an equvalent duty replacement.
At the end of the day its your customers problem that they have equipment that the parts are out of stock for, and your challenge as to how you overcome the problem.

chemi-cool
10-08-2010, 03:25 PM
its a small 1HP compressor.
Search the web other makes such as Embraco or Danfoss.

In emergency, you can use CAJ2464Z, it is for 404 but the displacement is almost the same.

It will do the job.

nike123
10-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Any compressor with 32,4 cm^3 or simmilar displacement, high back pressure and with POE oil will do the job.

Maneurop MTZ018-4 or MTZ022-4 will be close (30 or 38 cm^3)

Embraco (Aspera) NJ6226ZX (34,4 cm^3) also.

Tayters
10-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Is it also possible for you to fit a single phase compressor instead?

Wholesaler should be able to size up the correct one but you'll need a neutral and may need to uprate one of the original 3 phase fuses (yeah, I found that out the hard way...)

Cheers,

Andy.