PDA

View Full Version : When asking for help

abbsnowman
09-08-2010, 02:11 PM
When you ask for help, (manuals etc.), you must post your email address. If your lucky, someone will help you.
Everytime I offer to help and put my email up here I get 20 emails asking for manuals. It's very annoying!!!
I don't mind helping but I am not a bookstore!

:(:(:(:(:confused:

chemi-cool
09-08-2010, 02:52 PM
20 out of 47,663 members is not bad. Look at the bright side.....:D

abbsnowman
09-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I suppose you have a point there Chemi! :D

adacus1
03-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Carrier Container manuals from model
69NT40-444 and forwards are all available from http://www.container.carrier.com, container public website under literature / manuals. That is all units from late 80's onwards. have a complete set downloaded on all computers

Perigault
04-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm looking for the schematic diagram of a URD 111 max if someone have it my mail me please at dbperigault@gmail.com check if you have the software models of thermo king sl models

Thanks David

Liam Owens
04-09-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm new to this section, I used to work in the semiconductor industry maintaining/repairing chillers and heat exchangers for process Tools, I'm looking to get into the transport area now and was asked to look at 2 trailer units 1 was a Carrier Vector 1800 with a logicold printer unit and the other was a Thermoking SL-200e with a thermoguard VI b , Can you provide if possible any service,maintenance and operator manuals for both units.Can you tell me if possible again a list of common faults fixes

Thanks in advance

Liam

monkey spanners
04-09-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm new to this section, I used to work in the semiconductor industry maintaining/repairing chillers and heat exchangers for process Tools, I'm looking to get into the transport area now and was asked to look at 2 trailer units 1 was a Carrier Vector 1800 with a logicold printer unit and the other was a Thermoking SL-200e with a thermoguard VI b , Can you provide if possible any service,maintenance and operator manuals for both units.Can you tell me if possible again a list of common faults fixes

Thanks in advance

Liam

Hi Liam,

Its often a good idea to start a new thread for a new problem or request, often people don't revisit an old thread and if its a current one, it can get confusing as two problems are discussed.

Jon :)