PDA

View Full Version : indesit r45nf service manual

alexb
02-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Hello,
I need service manual for indesit r45nf combo,refrigerator/freezer no frost.Evaporator full with ice,no cooling in freezer,refrigerator compartments.:cool:

344martin
02-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Just looked on Merloni website, two variants listed, wiring info available but no service manual. Looks like a standard set-up, usual fault-finding diagnostic techniques should be ok,

alexb
04-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks for your info 344 Martin.Today I find new problem on this indesit.I opened system to check compression and on the out from the condenser it looks well.I changed dryer,refill with gas and start but I get film of ice only beginning of evaporator,actually just about 20cm pipe on the capillary inlet,the rest is warm,pressure on the gauge on 0 bar.Very confusing for me.To change compressor is expensive trial.Any idea from anybody.
This is my first time to work with no frost device.
Thanks in advance.

344martin
07-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Mmmm, I would suspect you've done something wrong in opening system as originally you say the evaporator was "full with ice" which to me would indicate the compressor and system were sound, just sounded like the all familiar lack of defrost cycle. The system pressure should run at -0.5 bar if using R600a and the fact that only partial icing on the evaporator is evident would suggest to me there is insufficient gas/system leak. When you replaced dryer and re-gassed, did you fully vacuum the system prior to re-gas and if so, did it hold a vacuum?