PDA

View Full Version : Help

Peter Szolnoki
01-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Dear Members,
I am a qualified and experienced refrigeration and air-conditioning mechanic, originally from Hungary, currently living and working in the United Kingdom. I am also a holder of Safe-Handling and F-gas Certificates.
I have been arranging my relocation to Brisbane, Australia, for which I have passed the necessary professional examinations (Vetassess) for local accreditation, enabling me to collect my Australian Licence upon arrival.
I am looking for a suitable position that allows me to put my skills to good use, and a company that may give me a written invitation to start my visa application procedures.

Please find attached my CV for further details on my skills, qualification and experience.

Thank you for your consideration.
I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Szolnoki

lowcool
03-08-2010, 04:39 AM
gday peter
wouldnt you be better off contacting the companies that would better suit your own qualifications.you may even find one that is willing to sponsor you(i think thats the right wording).either way good luck and enjoy.
cheers

lawrence1
04-08-2010, 03:42 AM
Peter,
Go to seek.com.au
Enter refrigeration and Brisbane,,you should see quiet a few there,,,more vacancies will appear later as the weather warms up around November.
Good Luck
Brisbane,,, beautiful one day perfect the next.

Peter Szolnoki
12-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your reply.
Yours Sincerely,
Peter

Peter Szolnoki
12-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Dear Lawrence,
Your response is appreciatedby me.
Kind regards,
Peter