PDA

View Full Version : How does VRF work please

fridge doctor
28-07-2010, 06:14 AM
Hi Guys,

I have never had to work on these before, but a client has taken over building management which includes them. They are Midea units, the MDV, and each unit serves 4 air handlers one for each room in the apartment (I presume). Each room has a hard wired controller. My Q. is would anyone be kind enough to just give me a quick rundown on the principle. I understand that these (the MDV) do not use bypass or unloading valves.
I have a problem with one at present, I am told it has never worked in one particular room and is now out of warranty. A quick check, the light comes on on the controller, but nothing kicks in on the roof. Would I be right in thinking bad wiring or faulty controller not sending signal? How would such a signal be checked (Low voltage presumably).... Should I hook one of the others up temporarily as a check to see if the controller is faulty? Any advice very welcome. Thank you. Trevor

sree.s3
28-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Dear Friend
You can directly send mail regarding ur doubts to Midea. As far as my knowledge they are very helpful and will reply you at the earliest. Since they are in continuous process of reaching world wide market I feel they are the best in Technical Clarifications and a timely reply

Its better to Contact Mr Dan Brown;
even I don know him and I don have any personal contacts. A friend of mine told about him.