PDA

View Full Version : hi new from ireland

pig666eon
27-07-2010, 10:47 AM
new from ireland!

my name is ryan im 22 and im a fourth year apprentice.

just came across this site by chance on me trying to brush up on my knowledge on the subject as i was layed off last year and havent been able to get a job since.

anyway it will be good brushing up on some bits and hopefully sharing some info aswell as i mostly done industrial stuff grasso compressors i learned most of it and doing major overhauls

thats about it hope to be hearing from everyone on here ha

Sandro Baptista
27-07-2010, 11:27 AM
WELCOME Ireland man!!

james10
27-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Welcome to the forum and good luck finding work

Kev The Tool
27-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi Ryan,
Welcome to RE, good luck with the job hunting, i've heard from family in dublin things are grim and getting worse over there.
Kev

Fidge
17-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Getting worse is an understatement. I work all over Ireland and if you want my advice get out now. Refrigeration and air conditioning is a small industry here and tough to get into now. Hope things get better soon. Best of luck job hunting but like I say try a different country, I would if I was let off!!!!

pago
19-06-2011, 12:21 PM
what about ye new from ireland , lovely day for a turf fire and a bottle of bushmills or jameson .just been layed off meself.ive been doing a bit on me own,mostly gear in the catering sector,but nobody has any money i went to look at an icemaker,it needed a new timer.too expensive says yer man.what cah u do .the wee supermarket sells bags for a fiver..dont know about you ryan but aday like this i be going for a hot one. slainte. pago.