PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu technical info

RBK36
22-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Hi chaps i need some help locating a technical manual for a Fujitsu AJYA90LATF it's a V series unit. We are having trouble with the inverter compressor but not sure if its the inverter comp or the inverter board. Looking for a PDF file for this unit can anyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Mr Bean
24-07-2010, 03:22 AM
I've been using Fujitsu general. It's a bit of a gong show finding your way through their site but all the information I have needed was there.

RBK36
24-07-2010, 08:59 PM
i tried that but had no joy, they have a new site called fgeurofred which is just as bad. i managed to speak to someone from there technical dept but they sent me the wrong info...

Mr Bean
28-07-2010, 01:59 AM
What units are you trying to get info on? I'll try and send you a link.

mrclunk
14-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Hi Chaps,
I'm trying to get hold of tech info / schematics for a Fujitsu ARY30EL(B) indoor unit. (cooling only)
I can't find them on any of the Fujitsu sites.
I'd like to slow the blower speeds down a bit as its very noisy. (if that even possible...)
cheers
paul

al
14-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Paul

Might be best to start a new thread, your request will be lost in the replies to the OP.

RBK have you tried wave-ac.co.uk?

FGeurofred are the main UK agents, in general if looking for manuals email them with model and serial number, have you tried using a basic inverter tester to determine if compressor or board is faulty?

Is this a warranty claim? Just curious as i normally replace both especially if i suspect the compressor, this has been recommended to me by various manufacturers tech departments.

al