PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu ARY45 PCB defective??

nubiz
17-07-2010, 02:13 AM
I have an ARY45, 36, 30, 25 Fujitsu (35units) with same problem is the indoor unit cannot run to controll but when I replace with the new one of PCB controll its just work fine. any cheaper solution than this action?? please help me.
This defect occur because an overvoltage of Gennerator Set.
I Have check all fuse is OK

Thanks in advance

nike123
17-07-2010, 09:50 AM
How long generator set is working when it is ON.

bigor_2
18-07-2010, 07:59 PM
At main PCB the power supply is faulty?
Remote controller displays indication?

nubiz
22-07-2010, 05:19 PM
At main PCB the power supply is faulty?
Remote controller displays indication?

Power supply is ok, I already checked.
I think this is caused by excess voltage at the time of transfer from main to generator power when the generator is not stable. have entered into Aircon voltage PCB. but all the fuse was still good, if there is another component that protects the PCB?

nubiz
22-07-2010, 05:25 PM
please note that the PCB is already a waste of about 75 units, I intend to fix it, is there someone who can help me, thank you in advance

monkey spanners
22-07-2010, 06:30 PM
If you have 75 faulty boards it may be worth getting a electronics repair company to look at them to seem if its a simple fix.

nike123
23-07-2010, 06:22 AM
If working time of generator set is shorter than 1/2 hour, than all these AC should not be supplied at all with power from generator set.
They should be on separate circuit supplied only from power company lines.

If longer, than someone need to install some solution that AC-s don't energize until voltage from gen-set is stable and in limits.
You need to solve problem of voltage control or eliminate it. Fixing of PCB is not solution, it is only remedy.