PDA

View Full Version : Quantum LX booting problem

quantum
16-07-2010, 11:38 AM
HI

i have a problem booting the Frick Quantum LX compressor control panel , the powering up sequence continues to repeat without displaying the operating status screen !!!

please can anyone help me with this ??

kiwi
21-07-2010, 02:08 AM
You have a corrupt flash card. Remove the CF card and re-boot. It will start in the older Quantum screen. You can actually plug in a mouse and keyboard on the PS2 port to control if necessary.

quantum
21-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Thanx for replying, but what should i do with the corrupted flash card ! should i replace it with a new one with a new software so as to get back the new quantum screen ?

kiwi
21-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanx for replying, but what should i do with the corrupted flash card ! should i replace it with a new one with a new software so as to get back the new quantum screen ?
The corrupt ones are junk. Bin it? Or maybe re format and use it in your camera?
Did you boot with the card out? This should prove there is not a hardware issue if it boots up in the the old Quantum display.
If so you can get a new card from JCI. Did you save the setpoints (Software Maintenance) to a USB? Hope so or you will need to re-install all your operational parameters, also newer versions often have a few little changes and parameters you may need to check.

VEYSEL DURLU
20-10-2010, 04:43 PM
It just happened teh to us. The problem was a faulty program flash card. To check it you have to remove the flash card and see if program returns to a earlier version