PDA

View Full Version : Help with a mitubishi multi city

rmtech
14-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi I need some advice I am working on a multi zone mitubuishi its on an air force hanger two of the outdoor units won't work the remote pad shows error code 6608,5103 this shows up the most and 1102. U understand that the codes show things like thermister open ,however my guys changed out the sensor and it still won't start and still shows the 5103 code. Does anyone know how to get this system to start or if there is something else we are missing, like could a low charge throw these codes. any help what so ever would be great

frank
14-07-2010, 06:59 PM
E-mail sent with full list of Mitsi fault codes.

Thermatech
14-07-2010, 08:26 PM
The fault code will be displayed with the address of the unit.
If its a problem with a temp sensor on the outdoor unit it will display the outdoor unit Mnet address & then the fault code 5103.
So if the system is stand alone the oudoor unit address is 051.
The remote controller & outdoor unit circuit board LEd display will read
051 / 5103

I would suspect that there is still a temp sensor in the system outdoor unit or BC box which is open or closed circuit & that is stopping the system from running.

If its a sensor problem at any indoor unit then all the outher indoor units should operate & the outdoor unit will run but only the one indoor unit with open or closed circuit sensor will be stopped on the fault.