PDA

View Full Version : Daikin assistance or LACK of it!!

brianocallaghan
14-07-2010, 08:28 AM
I just installed a new emura design Daikin system. 2 months and still I can't get in touch with the free toll 800 number that is the only way to get assistance under warrenty in Italy!! Never buy Daikin. Please listen to me.. NEVER BUY DAIKIN as I've heard that their new systems are more than 20% faulty!! I'll have to wait till October and the cold season before I get a techician to visit me.
First time I've been moved to join a blog to show my complete anger with the servive system in Italy. SHAME ON YOU DAIKIN!!!!! Brian :(

aircool
14-07-2010, 01:58 PM
unless ur a partner with them with pin code and all that,,very little chance of getting through at all..even as a partner its more or less the same...must have 1 tech each place.amatures

james10
14-07-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm hearing a lot of bad press about Daikin theses days i've never had any problems with their technical support other than queing on the phone for a while.also they seem to offer a lot better service than some of the other manufacturers
I just think it's fair to give positives as well as negatives about companies

brunstar
14-07-2010, 08:34 PM
I just installed a new emura design Daikin system. 2 months and still I can't get in touch with the free toll 800 number that is the only way to get assistance under warrenty in Italy!! Never buy Daikin. Please listen to me.. NEVER BUY DAIKIN as I've heard that their new systems are more than 20% faulty!! I'll have to wait till October and the cold season before I get a techician to visit me.
First time I've been moved to join a blog to show my complete anger with the servive system in Italy. SHAME ON YOU DAIKIN!!!!! Brian :(

SO what is your actual problem?? Do you have a fault code?
If a manufacturer has a failure rate of 20% then it would not be worth them selling it and it would be taken off the market.
Have you thought that it may be an installation fault?
What fault code do you have and what are your symptoms?

Brian_UK
14-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Please do not condemn people in public without providing full information.

If you installed it, as a Doctor, did you follow all of the installation instructions and why did you buy a supposedly unworthy product?

If you did not install it then contact the installers.

dubati
14-07-2010, 09:40 PM
tbh i prefer daikin above all others mitsi close behind! although i have noticed a small/tiny drop in quality over the last couple of years!
still use them and will continue to do so!!!

nick2ono
15-07-2010, 08:10 AM

what is your problem? is it not as efficient as you liked it to be? if the green light (power light) flashing, which means malfuction, then you should contact your dealer!

Crash Pilot
15-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Please explain !!!!

If your going to bag a company then please supply details or your post is useless.