PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu Mini Split System A\C Problem

AJAuto
13-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Hello, I have a fujitsu AOU36RML1 Outdoor Heat pump connected to 4 ASU9RMLQ Indoor evap units and only one of the units will not blow cold air.
One of the four solenoids has been replaced already on the outdoor unit by our tech who installed the system.
We still can not figure out why just the one will not blow cold air while all others still do heat/ac fine after only being installed 8 months ago.
Any advice is appriciated, thanks.

AJAuto
13-07-2010, 02:19 PM
I also forgot that the valve was replaced along with the solenoid.

AJAuto
13-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Hello, I have a fujitsu AOU36RML1 Outdoor Heat pump connected to 4 ASU9RMLQ Indoor evap units and only one of the units will not blow cold air.
One of the four solenoids and valve has been replaced already on the outdoor unit by our tech who installed the system.
We still can not figure out why just the one will not blow cold air, heat works good on it and the others still do heat/ac fine after only being installed 8 months ago.
Could the indoor unit be defective?
Any advice is appriciated, thanks.

nike123
13-07-2010, 06:54 PM
You also have strainer (which could be clogged) after expansion valve (that is not typical solenoid valve) and thermistor which is responsible for giving right data to logic circuit, which then operate electronic expansion valve.
Also, refrigerant charge must be checked and weighed in by instalation manual and according to actual total pipes length.
Than it could be conection cable to thermistor or expansion valve, or it could be control PCB fault.

bigor_2
14-07-2010, 07:30 AM
The replaced valve (with solenoid) it is original parts?

Yuri B.
14-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Hello. Not working even with the 3 others switched off?

R. skiffington
15-07-2010, 08:45 AM
It sounds like an expansion expansion valve problem.

billdozza
17-07-2010, 03:37 AM
these units use an electronic expansion valve and they are clipped on right before the service valves on the condensing unit, they are crossed and u have to switch to correct line set this will remedy problem

billdozza
17-07-2010, 03:41 AM
p.s. I drink red wine

AJAuto
22-07-2010, 03:59 PM
The one unit would not work even with all the others off. Fujitsu is replacing the whole outdoor unit since it is so new, and hopefully that remedys the problem.
We were able to get the one unit working that we needed by switching the "A" and "D" lines, luckily one room isnt occupied at the mement so that unit could be off. So it seems that the oudoor unit is just borked real bad haha, thank you for the replies and hopefully I dont have to post again with more problems

AJAuto
22-07-2010, 04:08 PM
The replaced valve was an original part. After consulting with our tech and the fujitsu techs they dediced to warrenty the outdoor unit which hopefully fixes the problem. We were able to get the one unit working by switching the lines outside which thankfully kept the one office cold that we needed. The other office wasnt in use and that unit did not work once we switched the lines. Thanks for all the replies, hopefully the new outside unit fixes everything!