View Full Version : Anybody know this material

10-07-2010, 02:39 PM
hi all,

I am looking a material that used on plug-in glass door chiller to evaporate the defrot water. Anybody know this kind of material, it looks like a kind of close.


devlin maguire
10-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Are you talking about a condensate removal system? It can be pumped to a drain or evaporated away to atmosphere or do you mean the fabric that sits in the tray and wicks the water whilst being heated by the liquid line

11-07-2010, 04:11 AM
Yes, do you have any idea, very appreciate you, if you can share this kind of information with me.

11-07-2010, 04:29 AM
Wow, Shanghai, Scotland and the USA!
Is it possible to place photos of your cooler or send a model number? I think being a wick was a good answer and to prevent rotting or breakdown it would possibly come closer to course fiberglass like rock wool.

12-07-2010, 04:01 AM
It's called condensate wicking pads or wicks. Google search for it.